Burnley Football Club
The project entails the construction of corner infill stands to provide the requisite number of viewing positions for disabled spectators and includes the provision of lifts, toilets and access provision to these new areas.
The development is to ensure that the football club fulfils their legal requirements in the provision of spaces.
• Construction Of New Viewing Platform For Disabled And Ambulant Spectators
• Flexible Seating Arrangements For Spectator Requirements
• New Lift Installation
• Accessible Concourse And Emergency Evacuation Installations
• New Toilets For Disabled And Ambulant Spectators.
• Concession Provision For Hospitality
• New Control Room
• Link Connections To Other Stands Of The Stadium
• Sensory Suites
• Safe Place Provision
• Work In The Existing Stands To Provide Diversity Of Viewing Positions
• Amendments To The Floodlighting Positions
• Liaison With The Stadium License Holder